Thienot Bordeaux Champagne is looking for his/her Florida Manager.
Company back ground :
Our family privately owned company owns Canard Duchene Champagne (the 2nd largest Champagne brand sold in France), Thienot Champagne (official Champagne at the Oscar's), two other Champagne brands, as well as 9 Châteaux in Bordeaux including Chateau Belgrave, a 5th grand cru classé 1855. We own Dourthe & Château Pey la Tour, also from Bordeaux, as well as CVBG (one of the two largest négociant of grand crus classés from Bordeaux). Our company is also the exclusive worldwide distributor/partner for Michel Rolland's private wine from Argentina, Clos de Los Siete. In the USA, we are the exclusive distributor/partner of Eduardo Chadwick's luxury wines from Chile, Arboleda and Seña.
visit us at : www.thienotgroupe.com
Position Summary :
The Florida Manager is responsible for the sales of all Thienot brands within the state of Florida. He/she is responsible for sales calls to key account customers and as well as the motivation of the distributor sales force. The Florida Manager must have a pragmatic day to day approach in order to achieve company goals. He/she will be a “hands on” person. 95% of his/her time must be spent in the field, calling on key accounts and helping the distributor sales force. The Florida Manager primary responsibility is the growth and development of the Thienot brands within key accounts. Obviously, educating both the sales force and the customers, marketing and PR will be other important aspect of the position as well. He/she will be the "Face" of our brands on the marketplace.
• Bachelor Degree preferred but not essential
• Ten (10) years sales experience working as a distributor sales rep and/or supplier rep in the Florida wine industry with a successful track record.
• Excellent sales abilities
• Excellent written and oral communication skills. Must be able and comfortable to speak in public.
• Detail oriented with excellent organizational and analytical and time management skills including the ability to prioritize and plan effectively.
• Ability to multi task and respond quickly and accurately to demanding situations.
• Ability to work alone and must have an “entrepreneurial” spirit.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
• Availability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends, for special events is necessary.
• Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
• Must have a current valid driver’s license, a clean DMV record and maintain current auto insurance coverage.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to speak French a “plus” but not essential.
Thienot USA offers a competitive salary with bonus potential, expense budget, car allowance and a generous benefits package. Interested candidates should submit resumes with salary requirements to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Only resumes that include salary requirements will be considered. We appreciate your interest in employment opportunities with Thienot USA. Unfortunately we will only be able to reply to those individuals whose background and work experience meet the requirements of the Florida Manager position.