Established by two close childhood friends, Michael Benziger and Benjamin Flajnik, our winery emphasizes the important relationship between friendship and the enjoyment of wine. In 2012, our company, initially called Evolve Winery, evolved into Envolve Winery® as we brought on another childhood friend and Sonoma native, Danny Fay. The three of us have formed a team built on long-lasting friendships and our shared passion for winemaking. Our team’s focus at Envolve is ultimately to educate and create honest, sustainable friendships with our customers, just as we have created within our own team. We're committed to teaching people more about winemaking, viticulture, organic and biodynamics, and much much more.
Pop A Cork, Start A Friendship
What we expect out of you!
Primary communication with our customers in our Tasting Room on weekends, and other days as required.
Drive Tasting Room and Wine Club Sales, and promote the Winery Brand within set guidelines.
• Provide a memorable and outstanding customer service experience.
• Follow established guidelines for sales processing, reconciliation and inventory control.
• Support Tasting Room and Wine Club promotions, including events at the winery and off-site.
• Assist with marketing and sales efforts, as assigned.
What we are looking for in you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, team player who wants to be an important part of a rapidly growing winery.
• Interest in and excitement about the opportunity to grow within our amazingly awesome winery.
• Attitude and aptitude to provide exceptional customer service, and to learn about and communicate to others about our world class wines, and vineyards.
• Ability to work with and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic, environment, maintaining a high level of detail.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Team player and self starter.
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications such as Excel and Word.
• Proficiency in POS Systems software or aptitude for learning for new software.
• Ability to routinely lift and move 50 lbs.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
Ability to bust a move and do it well : )
Must be available weekends and have a flexible schedule