Francis Ford Coppola Presents is seeking a fulltime National Accounts Manager –On Premise to join our team. Reporting to the Director, National Accounts (On Premise), this person will be responsible for developing new and existing regional and national account business for Francis Ford Coppola Winery (FFCW) within Texas and other key central division markets. This includes making corporate headquarter calls and delivering sales presentations to national accounts based in the central division, conducting distributor meetings, mandate compliance & execution, as well as communication with FFCW personnel & key distributors. This role requires a hands-on, personalized sales approach focusing on high-value On Premise chain accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Sales Execution: (70%)
• Dedicated focus on securing Core Wine List placements and Seasonal Features to drive volume & brand visibility.
• Interfaces with and establishes strong relationships with beverage decision-makers at targeted restaurant and hotel chains.
• Exhibits wine industry expertise and implements programs and strategies to increase share of menu at targeted chains.
• Works with FFCW Marketing team to develop and customize innovative wine promotions to generate volume & visibility at chain accounts.
• Manages available internal and external resources to execute assigned programs.
• Communicates pertinent details regarding regional & national programs to FFCW sales team and its distributors.
• Tasked with continuing product surveillance and management of existing placements to help achieve financial and volume objectives.
• Regular collaboration and strategizing with distributor national account teams within Texas and throughout the US to gain incremental placements.
• Delivers monthly updates to corporate wine buyers and distributor partners on innovation products.
• Utilizes strategic information provided by the company to sell current releases.
• Attendance required at high profile Trade and Consumer events (domestic) at which key customers will be present.
Compliance: (20 %)
• Interfaces with divisional managers, regional personnel and key distributor contacts to achieve 100% compliance on mandated and approved placements.
Reporting: (10 %)
• Plans, organizes, and coordinates assigned programs to ensure accomplishment of financial/budgetary goals and optimum allocation of resources.
Supervisory Responsibilities: N/A
Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S. or equivalent from four-year college or technical school; or four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Minimum five years experience in the wine industry, existing national account contacts and references are preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Excellent writing and verbal skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively in each form (live, via phone, email, business correspondence, etc.).
• Ability to analyze and comprehend business forms and documents (i.e. financial statements, budgets, presentations, etc.).
• Working knowledge and use of computer programs (MS Office, Lotus Notes, Internet).
• Autonomy - Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
• Motivation - Ability to inspire oneself and others to reach a goal and perform to the best of their ability.
• Negotiation Skills - Ability to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all parties.
• Persistence - Ability to complete tasks or continue in a course of action in spite of opposition or discouragement.
• Presentation Skills - Ability to effectively present information publicly.
• Relationship Building - Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
• Sales Ability - Ability to use appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of a product, service, or idea.
• Strategic Planning - Ability to develop a vision for the future and create a culture in which the long range goals can be achieved.
• Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
Physical: The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Other: Ability to travel frequently (up to 35-40%) and must have a valid driver’s license and a driving record acceptable to the company’s insurance carrier.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We offer competitive salary, medical insurance, including Dental, Vision EAP, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account with Medical and Dependent care pre-tax benefits (FSA), and 401K.
Come join our growing company of wine, food, and adventure. For more information about us please visit our website: www.franciscoppolawinery.com/
Qualified candidates are requested to submit a cover letter, salary requirements and resume to email@example.com. Please include position title and your name in the subject line.