Casa Ventura Imports is a leading Spanish and Portuguese wine importer based in the Pacific Northwest. We represent wineries from all over the Iberian Peninsula and have had great success in all channels in the Pacific Northwest and in other regions.
We are now working on creating a distribution network in Texas and are looking for enthusiastic and knowledgeable representation in the state.
We are looking for someone with experience and connections that is willing to work hard and grow professionally with us.
The Texas Region Sales Manager will be responsible for building a distribution network, leading sales and acheiving distribution goals for our wines in all channels.
Implementing annual operating plan for the region.
Bring in and maintain key account relationships within the region.
Ensure sales practices are compliant with state regulations.
- Preferred 5 or more years of sales experience in wine industry.
- Effectively represent Casa Ventura Imports to distributors and chain retailers and be responsible for managing accounts in the region.
- Knowledge of retail chain account planner execution in the region and preferably knowledge of key trade account buyers, promotional practices and operational procedures.
- Enthusiasm and drive to successfully open a new market for Casa Ventura Imports and understanding of our long term vision in which the person will actively participate.
- Proven track record of strong sales skills in previous/current work experience.
- Good knowledge of Spanish wines and wine regions.
- Basic Spanish language oral and written is preferred but not necessary.
- Public speaking ability and capable to effectively educate about our wines and wine regions.
- Willing to travel within the region with overnight stays as needed.
- Embrace and demonstrate Casa Ventura Imports values and mission statement.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college is preferred.
- Since a part of the job is done at home, the candidate must have a strong work ethic, must be goal oriented and be a good self-motivator.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs of weight.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license.
Competitive initial starting salary plus commission based on experience of candidate.
Anywhere where the candidate lives in Texas, a major town in the state is preferred. Candidate must be successful at working from home but must be willing to travel frequently.
Please email resumes to email@example.com and visit us at www.casaventuraimports.com