The Workshop in San Luis Obispo currently has capacity for this year’s harvest. The Workshop offers a full range of wine production services to artisan wine makers and custom crush clients including; production facilities, on site laboratory, mobile cross flow filtration, collective tasting room, event space, marketing and sales support and wine club.
02 licensed winemakers have the ability to sell their wines in the tasting room.
• 50,000 Square Foot Facility
• Full-Time Onsite Winemaker, Jeremy Leffert
• New Puleo 75 hectoliter pneumatic bladder press
• Della Toffola 25 hectoliter pneumatic central bladder press
• Tank and Barrel Storage
• Mobile Cross Flow Filtration
• Full Service Laboratory
• Friendly Knowledgeable Staff
• AP (02), Custom Crush (1720)
• Crush and Go/ Juice and Go
• Complete winemaking from the Vineyard to the Tasting Lounge
• Monthly Storage & Bottling Preparation
• Private Label and Bulk Wine
• Winery Compliance
• On-site Tasting Room (available to 02 licensed winemakers)
• Design and branding
• Sales and Marketing
• Wine Club
Minimum lot size: 1 ton.
Please contact us to arrange a meeting to view facility and discuss winemaking options.
Office: 805-784-0472 x 203