Have you checked out our December issue of WBM yet? As a part of our Year in Review section, we cover the Top News Stories, the Top People Moves and the most notable trends and transaction activity in 2013.
Trends and Transactions include:
- Renewed French Interest in the United States
- Jackson Family Wines Enters Oregon in Grand Fashion
- Napa Valley is Once Again the Center of Attention
- Strong Demand for Production Facilities Benefits Entertainment Properties’ Exit from Wine Industy
- Foley Family Wines Makes Bold Moves
- Vintage Wine Estates Adds a Direct-to-Consumer Winery to its Portfolio
- Murdoch Makes a Cameo Entrance into the Wine Industry
Some of the Top People Moves include:
- Mark Chandler | executive director | WineAmerica
- Karissa Kruse | president | Sonoma Co. Winegrowers
- Chris Fehrnstrom | board chairman | Wine Institute
- Kim Stemler | executive director | Monterey County Vintners & Growers Association
...and more. To get the full scoop, read the December issue here.
To subscribe to WBM, click here.