The “Pairing Words and Wine” Winemaker’s Seminar was held Saturday, Aug. 10, 2013, and was followed the next day with a library tasting.
A few combined stats from the two events:
- This year’s Winemaker’s Seminar, titled “Pairing Words and Wine,” offered a fresh take on the wine business led by, Chelsea Prince and included Angelina Mondavi, Jordan Kivelstadt, Tony Leonardini, and Maggie Pramuk.
- Around 750 individuals attended the two weekend events.
- Over 150 wines were poured.
- More than half of the wines poured at the Annual Tasting were poured by their winemakers or winery principals.
- 75 Napa Valley wineries were in attendance on the Sunday event, pouring a library and current vintage release.