The Wine Industry Technology Symposium is scheduled to take place on July 15 and 16 in Napa. Click here to register for WITS (early bird pricing ends Monday). According to WITS, here are the top 10 reasons to attend:
10. Bask in your inner geek. Meet other CIOs and wine industry leaders who love to talk about technology ... just like you do.
9. Get smart. Learn about the latest wine industry trends and zero in on key opportunities in consumer marketing.
8. Be Cutting Edge. Get the jump on the trends of tomorrow. See what's happening in the latest wine technology trends today ... and learn what tomorrow will bring.
7. It’s in the numbers. Learn about the ins and outs of reporting data management and find out the new trends in business analytics.
6. It's all about you. Learn about the latest technology and how to make it work for you.
5. Save money. Find out what's new in low-cost and free technologies that work for the wine industry.
4. Rethink your approach. Gain insight on how to leverage your brand through DTC and drive sales.
3. Get social. Learn how to create a strategic social media program to better leverage conversations, connected customer satisfaction, and manage your brand integrity.
2. Hire a Rockstar Team. Find out success strategies for building top performing teams used by Special Ops.
1. Be on Cloud 9. Understand how successful real-world businesses use cloud computing and find out how to move your business to the cloud regardless of its size.