ABOUT CORK SUPPLY USA:
As the premium closure supplier in the United States, Cork Supply USA with our “Top of the Bottle” product line, offers an exciting career opportunity for a passionate, well organized, driven, loyal, and personable individual.
Whether in sales, customer service, accounting, technical lab services or operations, Cork Supply is home to talented industry specialists. Each brings remarkable knowledge, skill and a can-do spirit to a team united in a common passion to assure quality and customer satisfaction.
Cork Supply is committed to being the wine industry’s most trusted and relied-upon partner, providing best-in-class products, expertise and a passion for quality and customer satisfaction.
The Receptionist/Administrative Assistant performs a wide range of office support activities for the departments and/or managers to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization. This position requires excellent customer service skills, the ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced environment, a flexible and positive attitude, and a strong sense of urgency to meet diverse assignments.
REPORTS TO: Executive Administrative Assistant to the CEO
• Welcome guests and customers by greeting them in person or on the telephone and answering or directing inquiries.
• Maintain conference rooms including appearance, calendars both online and printed, and supplies.
• Update visitor board and company presentation projected on internal televisions as needed.
• Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies, evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Ensure operation of office equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Support Marketing Projects Manager with marketing and tradeshow related activities as assigned.
• Support the planning of company events, order meals and make reservations as needed.
• Prepare expense reports as needed.
• Assist in scheduling employment interviews.
• Help with travel arrangements for department managers.
• Act as point contact for vendors such as janitorial, plan services and equipment repair services.
• Filing, photocopying and scanning as needed.
• Support department managers as directed by Supervisor.
• Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance and adherence to relevant health and safety procedures.
• Comply with all company policies and procedures.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND EXPERIENCE:
• 2-3 years of office experience. Associate’s degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Knowledge of event planning a plus.
• Excellent telephone, verbal, writing and listening skills.
• Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Familiar with office equipment and supply vendors.
• Able to handle confidential information with discretion and tact.
• Able to prioritize and meet deadlines with strong time management and organizational skills.
• Able to sit for long periods of time and work at a computer workstation.
• Able to lift 30 lbs.
Non Exempt, Competitive Salary, 401K and Health Benefits
Learn more online at: www.corksupply.com, www.tonnellerieo.com, www.creativeoak.com, and www.corksupplygroup.com.